*Disclaimer: This post is not affiliated with Starbucks or any of its franchises. This is an independent article.*
1) When you’re low on milk mid-drink and the amount left in the carton = the exact amount you needed.
2) Telling customers that Happy Hour is over.
3) Turning off the lights/locking the door the very moment the clock strikes close.
4) When the contents of the tea shaker fills the cup exactly.
5) That rare occasion when something goes wrong and Frappuccinos are temporarily unavailable.
6) Getting the Flat White dot EXACTLY right.
7) Perfectly clean counters.
8) Realizing there’s backup mocha.
9) When a customer gets upset over something petty and they exclaim that they are never coming back.
10) That beautiful moment before open when everything is totally stocked and perfectly clean.
11) When customers admit that being a barista is a high-stress, often overwhelming job, and you’re rocking it (even when it doesn’t seem like you are).